3.11.2014

NEW HOBbi

While scrolling down my instagram homepage I saw something my sister had posted which was a little weird and unusual. Under the photo, which looked like a pea was the  the caption 'our first geocach Sam and Meg 10/3/14' I immediately text her asking what an earth a geocach was. Meg explained the me that these little objects were hidden all around the world for people to find, admire, sign and date; an ongoing  scavenger hunt for all ages to enjoy. She explained to me how you locate them and what you do once you have found them, this then led my flat mate and I to do a little exploring ourselves round Nottingham. Here are our findings……


I love the idea of finding things which only a small proportion of people know about and how when you sign and date the paper or packaging it just creates a time capsule which is so personal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment